"…100 years and still going strong"

  • Haaner Felsenquelle

  • Haaner Felsenquelle

A little more than one hundred years ago, in 1909, the mineral water HAANER FELSENQUELLE, which was already known locally as "dat joode Water" ("the good water") was bottled for the first time. In 1952 the parents of today's owners, Elisabeth and David Albrecht, who were already bottlers of a mineral water in the Odenwald, took over the FELSENQUELLE.

From then on, things only got better. Since the late 1970s the second generation, the daughter Gabriele Römer and her husband Helmut have been running the business. Aready in 1999 the tremendous growth of the company had made it necessary to build a new plant very close to the original site.

In summer of 2009 the Haaner Felsenquelle celebrated its 100th anniversary with customers, business partners, friends and all staff attending a terrific party.